is a simple to use accounting application for small business and personal finances for Mac OS X.
Stay on top of your finances by entering your deposit and withdrawal information
into Accounts. Accounts will then produce profit and loss, balance sheet and trial balance reports for you.
can create multiple asset, liability, equity, revenue and expense accounts, reconcile your bank accounts, create invoices and see how your finances
are travelling at any time. Accounts also keeps track of contacts and memos.
information is clearly displayed in a single window that makes staying on top of your finances simple.
Latest Version 1.9.9
Accounts - Key Features
- Double entry accounting
- Allows recording of cash payments and receipts and credit purchases and sales
- Customizable chart of accounts
- Create invoices, quotes and purchase orders
- Reconcile your checkbook
- Receipts, payments and general journals
- Check printing
- Duplication of existing transactions
- Calander date selection
- Profit & loss, balance sheet, and trial balance reports
- Account drawer for quick account selection and transaction entry
- Customizable toolbars
- Memo manager
- Fast, friendly and free support
How to Buy an Accounts License
- An Accounts license is USD $29.95 and can be purchased here.
- You can pay with Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Optima, Diners Club,
Eurocard, Carte Blanche, Discover and JCB), Check, Cash and Money Order.
- Click here for online registration.
Last Change: 5 September 2011