1. The promoter of the “Win your Home Loan Interest Free” promotion is Nano Lending Pty Ltd (ABN 85 628 608 391) of Level 4, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Nano).
2. The Promotion commences at 12:01am (AEDST) on 29 January 2021 and closes 11:59pm (AEDST) on 29 October 2021 (Promotional Period).
3. Entry to the promotion is open to individuals who:
- are Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia; and
- are individuals aged 18 years or above.
4. Entry to the promotion is not open to:
- an employee or contractor (or a member of the immediate family of such an individual) of Nano or a related entity of Nano. A person’s immediate family is the person’s spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister; or
- employees or contractors of agencies associated with the draw.
5. To enter the promotion, an entrant must settle a home loan with Nano (either owner occupier or investment loan up to the value of $2,000,000) by 29 October 2021. The entrant will receive one (1) entry per home loan on the date of settlement of the home loan. If there is more than one (1) borrower in respect of a home loan, the borrowers will be considered one (1) entrant and will receive one (1) entry only.
6. Nano reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Nano has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Nano’s discretion. Failure by Nano to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Nano’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Home loans that are not settled or are cancelled by 29 October 2021 will be deemed invalid.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Nano reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. There will be two (2) draws conducted for this promotion. Entries open and close for each draw on the times and dates specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 10:00am AEST/AEDST on the dates specified in the table below. Un-drawn entries in each draw will be entered into any subsequent draws. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at nano.com.au from the dates specified in the table below.
|Draw||Entries open||Entries close||Draw date||Publication date|
|1||12:01am (AEDST) on 29 January 2021||11:59pm AEST 20 August 2021||1 September 2021||23 September 2021|
|2||12:01am (AEST) on 21 August 2021||11:59pm AEDST 29 October 2021||10 November 2021||2 December 2021|
10. The first valid entry drawn in each draw will each win 0% interest on their Nano home loan. If a winner has been referred to Nano by a current Nano home loan customer, the referrer will also win 0% interest on their Nano home loan (unless the referrer is excluded under clause 4). The referrer must have been identified by the winner in their home loan application or by another means offered by Nano and be recorded on Nano’s systems as the referrer of the winner prior to the relevant draw.
11. The prizes will commence on the signing of a loan variation with 0% interest with Nano and your principal repayment schedule will change accordingly. The total maximum prize value for each prize is $916,504.56 (based on the following assumptions: 30 year principal and interest loan, interest rate of 2.69% for a maximum loan amount of $2,000,000).
12. The amount may be greater if the variable interest rate for a home loan increases. Based on the assumptions above, the total maximum prize value for all prizes is $3,666,018.24.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, the above is calculated on the basis of the loan with the highest interest rate and term available. Eligible home loans with a lower interest rate and/or customers paying additional funds into their redraw over the life of the loan will attract less interest and this will result in a lower prize value.
14. If any winner discharges their mortgage early at any point, due to any reason including but not limited to refinancing with another lender, the remaining value of the prize will be forfeited and not transferable, exchangeable or awarded as cash.
15. Multiple entries are allowed. The maximum number of prizes a customer may win in the promotion is one (1) (excluding SA residents).
16. To receive a prize, the entrant may need to provide additional information to Nano and sign a loan variation document.
17. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 10 February 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at nano.com.au from 1 March 2022.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Nano, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Nano reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Each prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use a prize. Nano’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. A winner is responsible for the payment of any principal (and other costs) of their home loan and must comply with the terms of their loan contract. A winner will become ineligible to receive a prize and/or the prize will be cancelled if a winner:
- breaches the terms of their loan contract;
- increases the loan amount under their loan contract;
- substitutes their loan security;
- fails to make a repayment of principal in accordance with their repayment schedule;
- refinances their home loan;
- sells their property; or
- the winner’s mortgage is discharged for any reason.
If a)-d) above occurs, the winner, in Nano’s sole discretion, will be notified and charged the relevant variable interest rate for their home loan product from the notification date in accordance with their original loan contract.
21. A winner is liable for any taxation consequences of winning a prize in the promotion and should obtain their own independent advice about such consequences before accepting the prize.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Nano (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Nano (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Nano’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Nano) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Nano; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
25. Nano reserves the right to vary the rules of the promotion or any prizes offered or cancel the promotion if it is unable to run the promotion for any reason, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. Nano will not be liable for any losses to any person arising from any variation or cancellation of the promotion and will not offer or pay any compensation.
26. A winner participates in this promotion, and uses the prize, at his or her own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nano and its related entities and its officers and directors exclude liability for all loss, damage or expenses incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this promotion and use of a prize.
27. The promotion is authorised under NSW Authority No. TP-00650 ACT Permit No. TP20/01874 SA Permit No. T20/1652