Heading into an auction or submitting an offer can be very daunting. However, if you’re adequately prepared, you can sail through the process with minimal stress and fuss.
Here are the ways in which Nano makes buying a home stress-free.
1. Nano approval (not pre-approval) gives you the confidence to buy, upfront
A big part of having a stress-free settlement starts with having Nano approval. By this, we don’t mean pre-approval.
With Nano approval, you can bid, offer and buy with confidence. Because unless things change in your circumstances, or you want a bigger loan, we’ve assessed everything upfront, including:
- Checking your credit score
- Assessing your incomes and expenses (without any paperwork)
- Doing an initial property valuation
- Verifying your ID online
With all these checks, we can confidently give you an indication of whether you are approved to buy in minutes, not weeks.
(If you’d like to know more about the difference between pre-approval and Nano approval – read more)
2. We’re online and hassle free
Times have changed and if you’re still relying on traditional banks and submitting mountains of paperwork for your loan, it’s well worth checking out newer lending methods before you commit either way.
At Nano, we believe in full transparency; you’ll always know where you stand. Your application is done completely digitally – you can even apply on your mobile! You’ll never need to dig out old payslips or bank statements again; our new technology gives us a fast and clear snapshot of your total income and expenses, so we get your full financial picture within minutes.
You even sign your loan contracts digitally (unless you live in a state where the government legislates you must physically sign and mail back to us.)
3. Yes, we’re digital – but we’re also with you every step of the way
We’re proud to have great customer service. And we’ve had some fantastic reviews.
No one likes talking to machines or being ‘on hold’ forever, so we’ve made customer service a priority. You’ll always be greeted by name – even before we connect you to a home loan specialist – and we’ll always call you back. We’re always up to speed with what or who you’ve previously spoken to, so you can pick up where you left off.
You can contact our Australia-based support team from Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm via phone, online chat or email.
4. We take the stress out of settlement
So, you’ve got the house of your dreams! With Nano approval we’ve already completed most of the checks upfront, so your settlement period should prove to be a seamless experience.
You can read more about what to expect after settlement here.
Remember, Nano never charges Nano fees to settle your loan.
5. A home loan with everything that you need
We’re sure you’ll be empowered with your Nano home loan. Why? Because with Nano you get all the handy features that you should expect, for free.
- You’ll always get our best rate, with no Nano fees, whether you’re a new or existing customer*
- Free offset sub account to help you pay down your loan faster and save on interest
- App to give you complete visibility over your home loan with instant payments and transactions, BPAY and scheduled payments
- Nano Visa Debit Card^ so you can spend and pay on the go (also available via Apple Pay and Google Pay)
Make a smart money move
*While Nano does not charge any fees, government charges will apply.
^ The Nano Card is issued by Hay Limited ABN 34 629 037 403 (Australian Financial Services Licence 515459). See terms and conditions.